Outdoor return points
- Book return drop box at entrance to Old Library on Streatham Campus.
- Book return letter drop box at the side entrance to Haighton Library on St Luke's Campus.
- These boxes will be emptied once a week. Please let us know if they are full. firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor return points
- Forum Library drop box (located in the Forum Street)
- Automatic return machine located near the Forum Library Help point
- Automatic return machine located within St Luke's (Haighton) library entrance corridor
Pick up (contact free) collection within Exeter (**Service ends October 29th**)
- Email email@example.com and we will arrange "contact free" collection. Bookings will be available on TUE, WED and THU. Books must be placed in plastic bags, clearly labelled and left in front of the property. Further details are available when you get in touch.
Return by post
- Parcel Force collection service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see whether we can arrange a Parcel Force collection.
If you need to discuss more complex returns arrangements, please contact email@example.com to discuss.