From using the library self-issue machines to navigating your online library record; borrowing, renewing and reserving items from the University of Exeter libraries collections is simple.
Borrowing books from the Library has never been simpler.
At our self-issue machines:
1) Select borrow and scan your ID
2) Place the item in the reader area
3) Wait for the item to appear on screen and select 'finished'
That's it! Happy studying everyone.
Returning your books at the Forum Library:
1) Select the start button
2) Feed your book(s) into the machine one at a time
3) Confirm when you’re finished.