Borrowing books from the Library has never been simpler. At our self-issue machines:
1) Select borrow and scan your ID
2) Place the item in the reader area
3) Wait for the item to appear on screen and select 'Finished'
That's it! Happy studying everyone.
Returning your books at the Forum Library:
1) Select the start button
2) Feed your book(s) into the machine one at a time
3) Confirm when you’re finished.
Your university card is your library card.
You will need this to gain access to university libraries and borrow resources, so ensure that you carry this with you at all times.
You will need to use your university username and password to access online library resources.
This should be sent to you once you have completed registration. These details are also used to login to ELE (our virtual learning environment) and iExeter.