Liaison Librarians support students, researchers and staff at the University and are your point of contact between the Library and your College. We are here to support you to make full use of the resources for learning and research.
You can use our range of LibGuides for 24/7 information and support for your subject. If you require further guidance you can book an appointment with a Liaison Librarian using the contact details on this page. As well as face-to-face appointments, we also offer telephone and Skype appointments for those studying or completing research at a distance.
Online library induction material is available for both Exeter based students and Cornwall students.
How we can help students and researchers
- Support in finding quality information sources for assignments, dissertations and research projects
- Guidance on using subject-specific databases and resources
- 1:1 appointments for support and guidance on finding and evaluating information
How we can help academic staff
- Liaison Librarians work with you to ensure students have access to resources and materials for your modules.
- We can help your students develop essential information and research skills alongside your module teaching, by offering online tutorials and materials to support enquiry-led learning.
- Further information on the support we offer is available on our Library Guide for Staff.