1. Login to APA PsycArticles via the Database A-Z listing. The Ovid platform provides a number of database, therefore, you will need to reselect PsycArticles from the list. You should only search one database at a time.
2. The default search option is Multi-Field search, enter your keywords here and click search. You can also apply publication years if you need to limit your search to recent articles.
3. Each reference will have an article as PDF link at the bottom, click to open and view or save the full text.
1. Login to Psychology and Behavioural Sciences Collection via the Database A-Z listing. Enter your keywords and click search.
2. Limit your search results to Academic Journals in the source types limiter.
You can also apply a publication date range if you need to limit your search to recent articles.
3. Each reference will have a PDF full text link at the bottom, click to open and view the full text.
You can print, save or email yourself a copy of the article.