GIS is used for many purposes that range from calculating space, analyzing spatial relationships, patterns or trends to cartography, visualization, and site management. You can find out more here.
There are many resources available to help you. Explore the adjacent tabs as a starting point.
1. Go to the training courses website.
2. Click 'Web courses'. Please ignore the prices attached to these courses. You may wish to start with the Learning ArcGIS Desktop course. If any courses you need aren't on the list available then either
· they are not free for us as part of our site licence, or
· they are free for everyone and don't require any course access code. In this case, you can sign up for them in your own Esri account.
3. Email email@example.com stating clearly which course(s) you require, and request the course access code(s). (They will let you know if the course you want is one of the few that we don't get free of charge.)
4. You will need to create your own Esri account before you can use the codes – click 'My Training' on the webpage for relevant links.
Contact Us or Give Feedback