Penryn Campus Library has a collection of print maps. These are mostly geological and mining survey maps.
They are located on the second floor of the library near the audio-visual items. Below is some guidance on finding the map you are after:
How to find a Geological Map of Great Britain
- Identify the sheet number by using the BGS Index Map, e.g. Falmouth is Sheet 352
- Go to the Map Cabinets.
- The maps are filed in sheet number order and the number is written on the top right corner of each map
- Maps can also be searched by using Library Search and selecting 'Maps' from the 'resource type' filter on the left hand side.
- Most maps can be borrowed via the self-service machines.
- You can search for maps and other items in Penryn Library by using the box below: