As databases are provided on a variety of different platforms, the routes to accessing the full text will vary.
Some databases provide full text access to the articles themselves and you will see a link or PDF options available.
Others will require you to use the "check for this option" to find out if the Library provides access to the full text.
Some databases have a limit to full text option to help you quickly filter to articles which are immediately available to read.
1. Login to Psychology and Behavioural Sciences Collection via the Database A-Z listing. Enter your keywords and click search.
2. Limit your search results to Academic Journals in the source types limiter.
You can also apply a publication date range if you need to limit your search to recent articles.
3. Each reference will have a PDF full text link at the bottom, click to open and view the full text.
You can print, save or email yourself a copy of the article.
1. Login to APA PsycInfo via the Database A-Z listing. The Ovid platform provides a number of database, therefore, you will need to reselect APA PsycInfo from the list. You should only search one database at a time.
2. The default search option is Multi-Field search, enter your keywords here and click search. You can also apply publication years if you need to limit your search to recent articles.
3. Each reference will have a check for this at Exeter button, click on the link to see if the full text is available.
A new window will open to check if full text is available and provide a link if access is available. You may need to click on the document link (some browser pop-ups prevent automatic opening) to be directed to the full text.
You can download or save a copy of the article.
Contact Us or Give Feedback