These databases allow you to quickly search across the global literature and identify publications in your research field.
These collections contain journal articles, books, conference proceedings, reports etc.
Newspapers (Current and archives)
A wide range of Modern Language newspapers can be accessed via Nexis UK.
1. Click on News
2. In the By Language section, select the language you want (For example, Spanish)
3. Enter your keywords in the Search box
To find news articles from a particular newspaper:
4. In the Advanced Search page, scroll down the page to the Document segments/fields section.
5. Type in the newspaper title you want in the Publication box.
You can also add keywords and refine by date on this page.
6. In the results page, check the place of publication is correct. Some newspapers have the same name but are published in different countries. For example, El Pais is published in Europe, North America and South America.
7. Click on Publication Location, and choose the region you want: