Loans are checked out across the vacation period. Recalls are not applied during vacations.
Exeter Campus libraries
Borrowing rules continue as usual during vacation including recalls and returns. You can check Opening Times for all libraries online.
7 tips for borrowing over vacations!
- Return books you aren’t currently using before you leave. We’ll take good care of them until you get back!
- Don’t leave library books locked in your room (or office) over vacation.
- Check your online library account
- Read emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be ready to return recalled books by post, if needed.
- Use online resources while you’re away. E-books can’t be recalled!
- Library staff can help! Contact us with questions or borrowing problems