As the end of term approaches, it’s time to think about borrowing books over the vacation.
If you are staying in Exeter
The Forum Library is open 24/7 throughout the vacation. Hundreds of students and staff will use the library every day. Our borrowing rules continue as usual during vacation, with the addition of a short pause (23rd Dec – 3rd Jan) on recalls and returns. You can check Opening Times for all libraries online.
You can also check out info about what's on and where over @ Christmas in the city and Christmas on campus
7 tips for borrowing over vacations!
- Return books you aren’t currently using before you leave. We’ll take good care of them until you get back!
- Don’t leave library books locked in your room (or office) over vacation.
- Check your online library account
- Read emails from email@example.com
- Be ready to return recalled books by post, if needed.
- Books will not be due for return between 23rd December and 3rd January
- Use online resources while you’re away. E-books can’t be recalled!
- Library staff can help! Contact us with questions or borrowing problems