How to Use the Study Spaces
Please respect other users in the study space and follow the instructions below:
- clean your study desk and chair (if plastic) before you sit down and before you leave with the materials provided, this includes the keyboard and mouse if you are at a computer space
- only sit in designated spaces
- use headphones if you are logging into a remote lecture from a study space so you do not to disturb others
- only eat in spaces where you are permitted to do so (this will be indicated for particular rooms), keep the space clean and safe
- dispose of any rubbish in the bins provided
- take any personal items away with you when you leave so that nothing is left behind for the next user
- depart promptly when your session ends (if using a booked desk)
- cancel your booking if you no longer need it so that others can use the slot (if using a booked desk)
- Here to Help colleagues are able to answer your questions, please treat them respectfully and follow any instructions they might have on the safe use of the spaces
- print from your own laptop or device, details can be found here https://www.exeter.ac.uk/it/howdoi/printing/.
Safe Community Charter in Study Spaces
You will have signed up to the Safe Community Charter as part of your induction and return to campus. The Safe Community Charter in Study Spaces document outlines what this means in study spaces.
By using the study spaces you understand your personal commitments when using these facilities and what the university commitments are as set out in the Safe Community Charter in Study Spaces.